Another long Bank Holiday weekend is approaching and while we will all no doubt pray for sunshine, many of us may also be feeling the strain of needing a quick cash injection to tide us over the weekend and until our next payday. And that is where a cash payday loan may be able to help.
Payday loans are different to the traditional loans you may be used to and can be an often quick and easy a way of getting a form of cash advance on your salary until your next pay day.
Fears around loans
Some types of traditional loans have received negative publicity and generated concerns in many people. These concerns may relate to things such as what they view to be:
- lengthy tie-in and repayment periods;
- extensive interest charges incurred over years;
- lengthy, bureaucratic and intrusive application processes;
- in-depth examination of the applicant’s financial position and credit history, etc.
The good news is that many of these things typically do not apply to the cash payday loan!
Payday loans – typically hassle free
The payday loan can help you bypass many of these potential problems simply by virtue of its very nature. For example:
- they are typically loans for smaller amounts (around £100 – £250 but this depends on who your payday loan company is) and as such, full in-depth credit checks may not be required;
- for the same reason, these loan applications are typically completed online through an internet site and a very fast decision is received;
- as you’ll be paying it and any charges back on your next payday (the lender will debit your bank account directly with an agreed amount) then typically you can’t run into extended loan periods and repayments continuing for years.
The payday loan is used to help you deal with a sudden crisis or opportunity (such as if you need a quick cash injection because you are having a long weekend away over the Bank Holiday).
Perhaps you’ve got to pay out for emergency boiler repairs immediately or you’ve seen a special two night UK break that simply cannot be missed! In either case if it won’t wait and you’re still some time from your next payday, then perhaps this type of loan offers the solution.
Reputable payday loan providers will typically not recommend this product for people that are in extensive debt, as a way of trying to meet existing debt repayments or as a way of financing a major asset purchase.
The cash payday loan may be ideal for you if you just need a cash injection to tide you over the Bank Holiday period and you need it fast!